LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

I ve been a bad, bad blogger- I apologize to my 2 readers- but i saw both of you on sunday so doubt you're too upset.  I've been procrastinating doing this because an awesome friend of mine, Andrea, was going to help me make this blog super awesome in a way that a technophobe such as myself couldn't possibly imagine.
Anyway, Awesome Andrea has been delayed by that thing that happens while you're busy making plans and so the blog will be looking awesome-er soon-ish. That darn dash. 
Much love to Andrea across the globe- she reminded me how beautiful life, or moments of life, can be when it's at its toughest.
So here's as song that makes me smile and then another because it reminds me of my Dad which makes me smile and feel sad at the same time... but mostly smile.



0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment